At Kalinda, we use COMPASS.
- This application allows parents to give permission for the annual forms - media, local walks, etc
- Give permission and pay for incursions, and excursions, or nominate to use CSEF.
- Selected camps can be paid in full or via payment plans.
- Purchase school photos through MSP.
- Email your student's teacher directly.
- View your student's schedule.
- Enter future appointments or holidays, where your child will be absent.
Attendance data is shared with the Department of Education to ensure regulations are met.
- Please contact the office if you have any questions.
The Canteen uses the QKR app to allow for parents to pay for purchases.
- This app allows parents to view the availability of stock, pay forward for other families or pick a birthday cake for that special day.
- As the menu changes from Winter to Summer, prices, and items can change, and the app allows parents to make healthy and weather-appropriate choices for their children.
- We do not use cash for payments for any Canteen event, including special food days, morning teas, lunches, icy poles, or even take-home meals.